Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Star hunting



Today I decided to join Merch Gwyar and Dr leviathan to mine a star; my first! The only downside is that it was on a PVP world. I grabbed as little as I could and headed toward the champion's guild. Once I got there I saw an unfarmiliar face, but he seemed friendly so i got a pic to remember my first star and it is: Merch, green hat, me, nothing but pick, Dr Lev, awesome moustache, and, chemical, lava titan and bandos. Chemical decided to kill Dr lev so i blew some raspberries at him (pic 2.) Then another jerk came along to kill Merch and I, but luckily i teled out of there (that's why I have no pic,) but Merch wasn't as lucky and died. Good thing we banked our dust! It was still fun and i hope to mine more stars in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Runescape accounts for sale. Runescape 3 information. You can get runescape for sale free information here. Visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete