Monday, September 21, 2009

Summoning sickness


Today i earned 10 summoning levels and got it from 13-23. I'm pretty proud of myself. I also got 1 runecraft level (lvl 24- lvl 25) with the little essence I got from mining. The reason for so little essence is because i was wanted by my friends for bounty hunter. I also passed the 1100 total level milestone and got 1109. I ended my day buy spending 400k on bones to get 49 prayer. I think it was a pretty good day.
Stuff achieved today:
  • Level 23 summoning
  • Level 25 runecrafting
  • 1100 total level milestone

2 comments:

  1. 10 summoning levels. Pretty nice :D. If only I could gain 10 levels in one day.....Though I could gain a hell lot. I've got loads of charms from slayer, but I hate training summoning so they're just piling up in my bank.

    ReplyDelete